Tuesday, November 3, 2009

SUP![: It's balla here!

Currently @ that noob nainai's house!
ohhyy, he just finished his O's paper today (god bless him to get 20 and below! :D) , and he's gonna party later, LOL. I also don't know what to type sia, net is like enjoying the plants and zombies game and that nainai bathing. Sorry la nai! I won't make your shirt chaotah one, k~ haha. It was meant to be a joke. LOL. What shall I type leh, boreddd~ He's down with a flu now, so everyone tag @ the blog and wish me good health k? Damn outrageous la him, use his dog come lick my phone, which is like damn eeekks. -.- hope his nose blocked like no need money one. =x Later they gonna pei bernard to the salon and carry on with their party, LOL. I can't think of anything to type leee. My typing abit gay sia.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST, NIGEL IS A NOOB WHILE I'M A PRO BALL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Take My Hand - Simple Plan