Thursday, July 9, 2009

Arsehole. :)

Nb, this guy got blog don't want blog. :x So retarded. =P < You like this face right? Too bad the emotion cannot be used here. :( I'm so kind to help you post neh, I haven't post mine manszxc. Realise nowadays I'm really very kind manszxc. Laugh out loud -.-. Kind young girl hao ma, ji happy yi xia lor! Bhb. -.-

I dread school alot hao ma. School's like hell. Homeowork, homework, homework = I've no time to train my audi! Though I've to admit the fact that I'm afraid to retain. No choice lah & I've to wake up so early! :(

Don't talk about me already lah. :@ LOL. Post about this retarded arsehole. :D He's going to eat Steamboat later. Too bad I turn down your offer leh, no time, have to train my audi account. LOLLLL, another reason is because I got a headache. :( Tmd, I've been having headache nowadays. :(

Nigel! Thanks me. I update something for your 1 month + dead blog. LOLLL.
Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Take My Hand - Simple Plan